Saturday, January 31, 2009

artist statement for the day.

well, honestly. I haven't made much at all today besides lunch and peace. I'm aware that many people may indeed be working for the weekend, but I have to say, monday morning when the kids are back in school suits me just fine.

also, would anyone be interested in any sort of collaborative mail project? let me know.

my eight year old is singing a repetitive but catchy tune of her own invention about black cats, and my seven year old is banging the wooden table with a big parasauropholus, and I'm sure I spelled that wrong.

just so there's balance in the world today, I hope someone out there made some time to make something amazing.

2 comments:

Rachael Baldanza said...

Collaborative mail art project? I'm in! Just no time, but if time doesn't matter, I've always loved connecting via real mail...ask Mark!

shara said...

time is an artificial construct I either obsess about or forget about, depending on which way the wind blows.

a traveling book of some sort might be nice. any ideas welcomed, just email me & we'll exchange addresses.