Friday, January 30, 2009

Almost 11

News as promised but short and sweet...

 Great day up in Tom's studio/clubhouse.  Those guys operate on a level I can't begin to aspire to.  Phil is furiously working on stuff for a show he's building that goes up on Feb 20 in NYC.  I have bits of video, but haven't gotten around to downloading it yet.

Going back tomorrow for more, with the addition of yet another great artist thinker and teacher, Bob Trotman.   Will do my best to give you all something of the days to look at soon.  It's like I get to hang out with a holy trinity of really cool artist guys that are incredibly inventive, talented and proficient across at least 7 different media. 

Sometimes, my days are pretty good.

3 comments:

Faux Press said...

Are you in New Yawk?

MB said...

nope, i'm still down here in hooterville. phil is working here till monday, then heading back to finish building stuff for his show. i'll post the info here soon as i get it. i'm trying/hoping to come see it myself, if the air gods will bless me with a cheapo flight.

shara said...

well now. if you're ever going to the northwest instead of the northeast, I know some places the three of you could put on quite a show. one of them is in portland's sophisticated pearl district. I say that because I read it in a magazine, but it's true, the pearl is something else, and it's right next to chinatown, with bookstores and sushi places and burlesque shows all close by. let me know if the circus ever goes on the road.